If you receive a message at the top of the page that says "Do Not Honor" this means your credit card information is invalid. This could be for a number of reasons including:
- Your credit card is expired
- An invalid credit card number
- Your billing address is not entered correctly
- There is a lack of funds ($1,000 validation charge is applied at registration)
- The security code is not entered (three-digit code on back of card for MC and VISA, four-digit code on front for AMEX)
To update your credit card information please visit your account profile by clicking on your name in the menu bar. Select the credit card you would like to edit or select "Add a New Credit Card" to enter new credit card information. Please note you cannot delete a credit card on file which was used in the last 60 days for an auction.